SPIRITUAL NURTURE FOR THE INTERIOR JOURNEY, CONNECTING HEARTS & SOULS

Friday, November 11, 2011

Surrendering the burden of myself





Listen to this post:


I am brokenness,
and also healing

I am weak, but able
to tap inner strength

I may hurt,
yet can find the
prayerful place in myself

My pain overwhelms me
until I surrender
from within

I feel diminished, devalued
and still have a piece
of Divinity dwelling in me

I am nothing
and everything

I feel alone and isolated,
yet sense You covering me,
holding me, living
in me

I may think no one
cares or understands,
then I remember Jesus
is here and he
knows the depths of
my sorrows and pain

When I am too full
of carrying the burdens
of the world, when my
back sags and shoulders
ache, I remember to
lay them down

When I believe all
is lost, that life
is just too difficult,
You help me find
peace, courage and serenity
from new depths I am
just discovering

When I lash out at
myself and others,
You gently remind me
that’s my anger, not
me because I am
also Your reflection

When all hope ceases
and I cry for an end,
that is when I feel
Your presence most
and regocnize I have
never been alone

You live within me, not
just above or around,
but inside as a
constant companion

• What's your prayer? Please share it here if you like.

5 comments:

  1. Wow. Extremely powerful. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Nice post, I liked it. I will defiantly share it with my friends on Facebook. thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank YOU, Spiritual Abhay ... for reading and commenting. Please, share if you like .. it gives me joy.
    Fondly,
    -- Cathy

    ReplyDelete